Getting a bespoke understanding of your customer is as important to you as it is to us.
Knowing what your customers think and feel about your brand is critical to ensuring your business continues to grow and thrive. Being able to listen, understand and act upon what your customers are saying about your brand gives you a competitive advantage.
We help you turn feedback into insights that not only improves customer satisfaction, but enables you to optimise your customer experience so that customer loyalty increases at the same time customer effort decreases.
Our Listening Platform includes all major program options and methodologies so that whatever you need, we have it covered.
Voice of customer (VoC)
Every customer wants to be listened to.
VoC, or enterprise feedback management, captures real-time customer feedback and turns it into operational insights to help your channels and teams improve every interaction.
Our multi-channel transactional surveys are personalised and delivered in-context immediately following an interaction, garnering industry-leading response rates of up to 48%.
- Collect feedback from all channels and touchpoints
- Analyse structured (ratings) or unstructured (verbatim) feedback
- Bottom-up transactional survey program
Your NPS is as important to us as our own.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are our clients to recommend us to build and support their Net Promoter System? We are continuously pushing ourselves to make sure our own promoter base is extremely loyal. In fact, one of the world’s leading banks, with over 20 subsidiaries, chooses our Listening Platform to run their program.
Not just because we measure their NPS but because we help improve it; we drive real customer experience improvements and results.
Our Listening Platform provides real-time NPS insight about detractors so you can close the loop with them right away, taking them on the positive journey to becoming a promoter.
- Recognised Net Promoter System vendor by Bain & Company
- Measure engagement and enthusiasm with employee NPS
- Scalable to companies of all sizes in all industries
*Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks of Bain & Company Inc, Satmetrix Systems Inc and Fred Reichheld.
Building meaningful relationships.
Because relationship or brand-tracking surveys are collected at a specific point in time, and aren’t triggered by a specific interaction, a high-level view of your brand’s perception needs to be delivered.
We enable you to manage your relationship surveys within the same platform as your transactional surveys for advanced analysis and a complete view of your customer experience.
- Benchmark against competition
- Track brand reputation over time
- Correlate brand metrics with transactional feedback
Social into strategy.
Social media is here to stay, and while your company may or may not use it as an official service channel, your customers are on it, posting, tweeting, and communicating every day. But how do you turn their vast sea of social messages into information that is useful for your business?
Our social listening program tracks mentions of the key topics, analyses the sentiment of the posting, and scores it the same way as a survey response. The result is structured social media insight that your teams can use to improve the customer experience and inform many elements of your customer and product strategy.
- Automatic collection of mentions from social media news sources
- Track competitors with comparison and ranking results
- Pick up on trending industry topics
Troubleshooting and turnaround.
Case Management or complaint feedback management is designed for service channels, helping to identify, alert and help remedy customer complaints. Issues are routed internally for follow up, while reply templates and a knowledge base improve response efficiency.
- 24/7 listening post for complaints or suggestions
- Efficient issue resolution with response templates
- Automatic action assignment
More programs for every business type
We know every company’s customer experience program is unique, and that’s why we have programs that are flexible to address your specific objectives. As pioneers in the CEM space, we’ve worked with hundreds of companies and have tried, tested and applied a wide variety of solutions. Additional programs that our veteran teams and specialised programs can help with include:
- Knowledge Base: Let customers self-serve easy-to-solve issues with an FAQ knowledge management system
- Employee Experience Management (EEM): Measure and improve employee experience with internal systems, tools and processes
- Secret Shopper Programs: Centralise all your secret shopper research data and customer insights all in one place