The following discloses the information gathering and use practices of the ResponseTek Web site: www.responsetek.com
Our policy is to collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our web site unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us. However, our web servers do automatically recognise some non-personal information. Specifically, when you visit the ResponseTek web site, we collect information regarding:
Use of Information
We collect information to improve the functionality and content of the ResponseTek web site and to monitor its performance. We use the information gathered to adapt site content to user needs and to generate aggregate statistical reports that help answer questions about the usage and performance of the site or individual web pages. Web server logs are retained only on a temporary basis and then deleted completely from our systems. We do not associate or disclose site usage by individual IP addresses – unless required by legally enforceable queries or for investigation of security breaches.
ResponseTek gives you the right and control over your personal information while visiting our web site. We acknowledge that personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. are kept private and confidential. At some point during your visit, you may be required to give that information for internal purposes. Accordingly, the information you provide is stored in a secure location and it is only accessible by designated staff of ResponseTek.
Our Opt-Out Policy
If at any time you do not want to receive electronic communications from ResponseTek, please click here to unsubscribe.
How to Correct or Update Your Personal Information
If you need to correct or update your personal information registered with us, please fill out the Contact Us form and indicate “personal profile update” at the top of the comment box. Please make sure to include your previously registered name, address, email address and phone number along with any new personal information in the body of the message.
ResponseTek will record your personal information change in our web database and will make this change available to business groups throughout our company worldwide.
How to Disable Tracking on Your Browser
If you do not want to be tracked, most major browsers have a privacy setting that allows users to disable cookies in web services. “Do Not Track” is a simple way for users to control any online tracking through their web browser. Here are a few basic steps to enable “Do Not Track”:
For Firefox 32.0 or higher:
1. Click the Menu button and choose Options,
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Choose Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked.
4. Click Ok to close the Options window.
For Internet Explorer 10 or higher:
1. Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, click Safety, then Tracking Protection.
2. Click Your Personalised List, and then click Enable.
For Safari 5.1 or higher:
1. In the top navigation click on Safari and then Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab in the Preferences window.
3. Here you’ll see an option for website tracking. Check the box next to Ask websites not to track me.
For Chrome 41.0:
1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome Menu icon.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the “Cookies” section select the Block only third-party cookies checkbox.
If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, the practices of this web site, or your interactions with this site, please contact:
The ResponseTek web site contains links to some sites outside the “dev.new-responsetek.ets.net” domain. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.