ResponseTek Announces Global Winners of Inaugural 2015 Customer Experience Awards
Vancouver, Canada – May 16, 2016 – ResponseTek today announced the inaugural ResponseTek C.A.R.E. Awards to recognise clients that are best in class in the execution of their Voice of Customer program. The C.A.R.E. Awards recognise companies that are customer-centric, action oriented, results obsessed, and employee led. Essentially, the awards recognise clients who care so much about customer feedback that they have made it central to their business transformation.
Global winners were selected from more than 100 qualifying clients across North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. In order to qualify, the Voice of Customer program must be operating at scale and across multiple customer contact channels such as retail/branch, contact centre, field operations, or digital properties.
There are five main category winners for the C.A.R.E. Awards, each highlighting a key element of ResponseTek’s proprietary CEM Methodology:
- The “Listen” Award – T-Mobile Austria for highest mobile/SMS survey response rates; British Columbia Automobile Association (BCAA) for highest email survey response rates.
- The “Learn” Award – ANZ Bank (Australia) for largest percentage of employee base directly connected to a VoC program.
- The “Act” Award – Three UK for having the most active employee base within their program.
- The “Engage” Award – Desjardins (Canada) for achieving the highest success rate in their two-way (closed loop) customer engagement activities.
- Overall Best in Class Program – ANZ Bank for the most improvement during 2015, and dedication to transforming their business based on the Voice of the Customer.
“We are proud to announce a group of global winners that have demonstrated real business improvements as a result of their focus on customer experience,” said Syed Hasan, CEO of ResponseTek. “These companies are true leaders in the era of modern, outcome-based CEM in which brands not only listen to customer feedback in real-time, but share insights across the entire organisation, and then transform the business with follow up actions.”