Location: Vancouver, BC
As a leader in Customer Experience Management software, ResponseTek is offering a unique opportunity to join an innovative and highly motivated software as a service company. Located in downtown Vancouver, ResponseTek provides a great working environment with great employee benefits.
ResponseTek enables Global 1000 firms to increase revenues and profits by building advocacy and dramatically reducing customer defection. As the global leader in Customer Experience Management (CEM), ResponseTek’s hosted software solutions help organizations continually improve their ability to deliver on the customer promise by delivering up-to-the-minute, front-line customer experience information to their key decision-makers. We pair excellence in technology with a firm dedication to developing our people.
We are looking for an Senior Software Engineer to join our team and be a key player in the Development team. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person who craves to be constantly challenged, has a passion for development and works well in a team based environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of new product features and enhancements to existing product on ResponseTek’s CEM platform. You will leverage your working knowledge of web technologies and will be working closely with the Product and Client Management teams. You will play a major role in influencing the technical direction and work on the team as well the culture.
Description of the Opportunity:
- A leadership role managing multiple product development projects to a successful delivery on time.
- Ensuring designs and implementations meet quality, performance, scale, and manageability requirements as well as cross team dependencies.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor
- Working closely with the Product Management team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience building Enterprise web-based applications, with an in-depth knowledge of software architecture and scalability issues and solutions.
- Driving sound architecture, design and implementations.
- Extensive and proven programming experience with a working knowledge of .NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#), MVC, XML, DHTML, AJAX, JSON, JQUERY, SQL Server (2005/2008r2), IIS, Windows Server 2003/2008r2.
- Experience with NHibernate and Spring.NET
- Experience with Mobile Technologies (WAP, SMS, etc.)
- A solid understanding of database architecture and implementation - MS SQL Server 2005/2008r2
- Solid understanding and implementation of the SDLC.
- Solid understanding of development patterns and best practices
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written.
If you are seeking an exciting career opportunity and are ready to embrace the rewards associated with a dynamic, privately-owned software firm, we want to hear from you right away. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.