Location: Toronto, ON
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world’s top telcos, and Bloomberg’s top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organization to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
We are currently looking for a Client Manager who is a solution driven individual able to take ownership of the delivery and program management of a selection of our large corporate clients. The role requires proactive client management and complex project management as we deliver and maintain CEM software solutions to complex accounts. The individual will have accountability for delivery, satisfaction and loyalty, and will play a large role in the growth of the accounts.
The individual will add value by acting as a project/program manager and business consultant to customer’s key management personnel; developing a thorough understanding of customer’s business, mission strategy, operational issues, and key requirements; advising customers on best practices to accomplish their objectives; as well as driving projects and implementations through to completion.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within the client organization
- Become an expert internal resource on The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ software
- Project Management – including but not limited to the following specific tasks:
- Solution Deployment/Rollout
- Solution Modification/Enhancement/Growth
- Solution Design: Translating business requirements into functional specifications for configuring our software, which includes documenting data integration processes with clients and 3rd party vendors
- Relationship Management – ongoing management of relationships with the following client personnel:
- Project/Program Managers
- Key Contacts and/or Financial Buyers
- Value Management – consulting client on establishing and maintaining value from the solution, including the identification of new opportunities for both solution growth (up sell) and new deployments of solutions (cross sell). Includes presentation of various ResponseTek value add reports to the client (e.g. Quarterly Reports, end of Pilot reports, etc.);
- Sales and Marketing Involvement – working with the sales lead on the specific account by conducting the following activities:
- Opportunity Generation
- Assisting with Business Case Documents and ROI analysis
- Establishing Solution Success Criteria
- Assistance with and coordination of client related marketing activities:
- Press Releases
- Case Studies
- Minimum of 8 years account/relationship management attained through work with fortune 1000 type clients
- CEM experience a significant asset
- Fluent in French and English required
- Project Management experience would be preferred, project management of software implementations an asset
- Consulting experience would be an asset
- Self motivated individual with experience leading client meetings and project teams
- Demonstrated success in penetrating existing accounts through up sell /cross sell & referral
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen derived from working in multiple industries and clients
- This position will have a base plus performance based compensation plan. The incumbent will be responsible for meeting or exceeding performance targets to achieve total compensation.
- Toronto, ON – Approximately 10-15% travel may be required
If you meet the noted requirements and want to be part of a successful team offering a bright future then we want to hear from you! Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing "Client Manager - Toronto" in the subject line of the email.